29 Kline Blvd., Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889

History of the PACC


The Polish American Citizens Club is a Fraternal organization incorporated on December 30, 1932.
The nine Charter members were: Frank Borowiecz, Paul Rusinski, Ofimry Fabricki, Boleslaw Fabricki, Samuel Skopowski, Benny Emilut, Henry Emilut, Edward Stochowicz and Stephen Gola. Over the years The Polish American Citizens Club preserved it's cultural heritage and our common American Patriotism.

In 1983 The Polish American Citizens Club had it's day in the sun when it hosted a visit by President Ronald Reagan to our "Liberty Hall". The purpose of this visit was to administer the "Oath of Citizenship" and present citizenship documents to the then eligible local individuals who completed their requirements of becoming United States Citizens.